Select a solution
- How to change inactivity timeout on Surface 8 Pro?
The device times out to the password entry screen after a very short inactivity period, seems to be less than 5 minutes. I have set sleep = never on mains and it makes no difference at all On my Win 7
- Surface Pro - Microsoft Windows
...2 includes the ports you need to connect accessories and peripherals, and easily share and...connect Surface Pro to all of your favorite accessories—an external monitor, Ethernet, speakers...
- Search, share, print, and more - Microsoft Windows
Learn about Windows charms and how to use them to search, share links and photos, connect to printers and devices, and change PC settings.
- Windows 8 Keyboard not working, but just for one specific profile (NOT a hardware issue)!
Hey folks this is the strangest issue. My wife's Surface RT device had the keyboard AND the little windows button on the front completely stop working. The mouse part of it and the left and right
- Turn sharing on or off - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn how to turn sharing on or off and set up connections to devices automatically.