Select a solution
- I tried to buy Windows 8 through PayPal, but never got it. - Microsoft Community
I tried to buy Windows 8 through PayPal, but never got it.
- When I try to add a payment option in the Windows Store, the country is set to the UK.
Hi, Was just trying to get all set up on Windows 8 until I tried to add a payment option for my account in the Windows Store. I am in Australia, so naturally I want to pay with an Australian credit
- Account suspended, can't change payment method
My account is suspended due to non-payment. Need to change payment method. MS Help says '3.Under subscriptions, click manage, and then click change payment option for the service you want to migrate.
- "cannot set up payment method"
I am unable to set up a payment account on Windows 8 for the store. When I try to make a purchase it tell me
- Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows Store.
Hi, I want to purchase an app in the windows store using my credit card. I found the section where I can add payment options. Which is all good and fine, the only problem is that I am unable to change