Select a solution
- Metro Apps can't connect to internet (PPPoE)
Hi I have a PPPoE connection and I can connect to the internet via the desktop and browse, also I can access the Store in Metro Apps but all the other apps like weather, bing, travel doesn't pick up
- Connect your home network to the Internet - Microsoft Windows Help
Set up a modem and router to connect your home network to the Internet so that everyone on your network can get online.
- Windows 8 Pro's Metro Apps can't connect to internet after first restart
Hello, Recently I installed Windows 8 Pro x64 OEM, and I noticed after some time that my Store, Weather, Stocks, News, ... can't connect to internet anymore. However, all other applications are
- Cannot connect to the internet after installing Windows 8 Pro
I installed Windows 8 Pro on my laptop, but I can't connect to the Internet. When I diagnose the problem, it can't find the problem. I'm using a dell laptop. The notification on the corner of the
- Unable to connect to the internet. Asked to connect network cable.
my laptop wont connect to internet. troubleshooting says I need to hook up a network cable. what is this? <Moved from Internet Explorer 10 forum and merged Duplicate (2) Threads>