Select a solution
- computer can't connect to the internet
hey, so recently, my computer can't be connected to the internet for anything after two hours. the only way i found to fix this is to restart the computer. i ran a troubleshooter and it says that
- I cannot connect to internet
I just installed Win7 Startup and upgrade to windows8 Pro 64bit to my PC with specs as follows: MB: Asus P5KPL-VE, CPU: Core2Duo 6350, RAM 2GB, HD 1TB. After Win8 has been installed, I cannot connect
- I am unble to connect the internet through adsl modem
the windows automaticaly connect to modem and show network 4 with limited and unidentifyed network, and when i try to configure the modem by 192.168.1.1 given error i.e PVC Configuration Error Cannot
- receiving 'error 651' when trying to connect to internet
'error 651' appears everytime i try to connect to a new router
- Why can't I connect to the internet?
Original Title: Internet connections I am having troubles with my internet, we have a ethernet cord and the internet works for my sister's computer but it does not work for mine, what should I do?