Select a solution
- How to manage notifications for Mail, Calendar, and People - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn how to turn on and turn off notifications on Start, on the lock screen, and in the upper-right corner.
- People: Frequently asked questions
Learn how to add your contacts, link contact, and search and filter your contact list in the Windows People app.
- People app help - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn how to get your contacts, post to social networks, and chat and call people on Skype using the People app.
- Two twitter accounts in People app WindowsRT?
I have two twitter accounts (work and personal) and would like both to feed the People App in WinRT. However, there doesn't seem to be an option to load a second as when I select Settings>Accounts>Add
- All your contacts in one place - Microsoft Windows
Find out how the People app lets you have one contact list that automatically syncs with your email contacts, Facebook friends, people you follow on Twitter, and more.