Select a solution
- Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player
Learn how you can burn an audio or data CD or a data DVD using Windows Media Player.
- Why can't you run portable apps on RT?
Why can't you run portable apps on RT? Nothing is being installed to the system. It's all either, on the USB flash drive, or in a folder. You don't have to install anything. So, why can't you run
- Install USB 3.0 and other USB devices - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn how to install and disconnect USB 3.0 devices and other USB devices, such as keyboards and external drives.
- How do I import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD? - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn how to import and upload photos and videos from phones, cameras, memory cards, and DVDs.
- Create a USB recovery drive - Microsoft Windows Help
Save disk space by creating a USB recovery drive, and use it to restore, refresh, or reset your PC.