Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player
Learn how you can burn an audio or data CD or a data DVD using Windows Media Player.
- Create a USB recovery drive - Microsoft Windows Help
Save disk space by creating a USB recovery drive, and use it to restore, refresh, or reset your PC.
- Install USB 3.0 and other USB devices
Learn how to install and disconnect USB 3.0 devices and other USB devices, such as keyboards and external drives.
- Free up disk space - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn how to free up space on your PC by using Disk Cleanup, uninstalling apps, archiving old files, deleting old restore points, and adding removable storage.
- How do I get my apps to see the files on my removable drive, such as USB, network drive, or SD card?
How do I get my apps to see the files on my removable drive, such as USB, network drive, or SD card?