Select a solution
- Set up a wireless router - Microsoft Windows Help
Follow these steps to set up your wireless router and create a wireless network.
- Connect to the Internet - Microsoft Windows Help
A brief explanation about the different ways you can set up an Internet connection.
- Why can’t I connect to a network? - Microsoft Windows Help
Solve network connection problems, including problems with network adapters, airplane mode, cables, security keys, updates, and drivers.
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Why can’t I find a wireless network? - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about common problems with wireless networks, including your wireless switch, router, and access points.