Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Set up a wireless router - Microsoft Windows Help
Follow these four steps to set up your wireless router and create a wireless network.
- What you need to set up a home network - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about the different network technologies and what hardware and devices you need to set up a home or small office network.
- Why can’t I connect to a network? - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn how to solve some common problems with connecting to a network, including problems with network adapters, airplane mode, cables, security keys, updates, drivers, and more.
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Why can’t I find a wireless network? - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about common problems with wireless networks, including your wireless switch, router, and access points.