Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network problems - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- no wired network connection after desktop reboot, wireless laptop still connected__
Internet connection was working just fine until I did a restart on my Compaq Presario desktop. Once was restarted I suddenly lost my wired network connection, yet my wireless Toshiba laptop still has
- Can't connect through both wireless and wired connections after Windows Update
Hello. I have two laptops. One of them was working just fine earlier when I ran Windows Update. Upon rebooting, I found that I could no longer connect to the internet from both wireless and ethernet
- Wired or Wireless, no connection. Was unidentified until System Restore. Windows Home Vista Premium
I am currently on my laptop. I have my desktop Windows Vista Home Premium plugged in with a wire to the internet, and it currently has no connection. I can not even connect wireless, yet my laptop is
- Can't connect to the Internet when using Wired and wireless connection at the same time.
I have both wired and wireless connection on my desktop PC running Windows Vista Ultimate SP1. The wired connection is permanently connected to the Internet via a Cable modem, with absolutely no