Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Trouble with internet shareing on AD HOC network
Ive had no problems setting up the actual network but when i get to the screen thats supposed to have the button to turn on internet sharing it isnt on the page like it should be. The page is exaxtly
- Network says internet works(windows updates works), No browsers, skype, antivirus, ICQ, MSN don't work
I installed new installation of Windows Vista x64 Home Pro, than SP1, SP2, my software. Few hours after internet stopped work properly. Everything else seems fine. Network status say ONLINE Windows
- I can surf the Internet and access local network resources, but the network icon in the taskbar area has a red X with the message
connection status: unknown. Access is denied Hi. I am running Windows Vista Home. I can surf the Internet and access local network resources, but the network icon in the taskbar area has a red X with
- Laptop will connect to network, but not Internet.
I am trying to repair an HP DV6000 laptop that cannot connect to the Internet. It is running Vista Home Edition. It will connect to my LAN by cable or wireless network, but not the Internet. I have