Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network problems - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Unidentified Network: No internet access on wireless network
Original title: Unable to access internet through network My laptop has recently started having problems of being unable to access the internet via the router, even though everyone else connected
- Laptop will connect to network, but not Internet.
I am trying to repair an HP DV6000 laptop that cannot connect to the Internet. It is running Vista Home Edition. It will connect to my LAN by cable or wireless network, but not the Internet. I have
- Network failure - Cannot connect to Internet using Internet Explorer
I cannot connect to internet with IE but my desktop gadgets are updating from interent. i have x in the network connections area of teask bar, cannot get to network diagnostics
- I can surf the Internet and access local network resources, but the network icon in the taskbar area has a red X with the message
connection status: unknown. Access is denied Hi. I am running Windows Vista Home. I can surf the Internet and access local network resources, but the network icon in the taskbar area has a red X with