Select a solution
- Using windows movie maker vista, no pictures show on storyboard play function
When I create a slide show in Movie Maker Vista (Home Premium 6.0, service pack 2), the pictures show when I drag them down to create the show, but then when I go to play on the storyboard no picture
- In Movie Maker, I want to place a picture over part of a video without stopping the audio of the video.
This is all in Windows Movie Maker (Windows Vista) Example: First I want to have a Video(with audio), then change to Picture(with video's audio), and then continue back to the same Video(with audio)
- Video clips will only play for a second before stopping in Movie Maker
I am experienced with Movie Maker, but now when I try to put together a series of video clips, the clip will only play for a second (literally) before stopping. I've tried several different video
- every time i try to watch a video, or movie online,they keep skipping. how do i fix that ?
video skipping every time i try to watch a video, or movie online,they keep skipping. how do i fix that ?
- video not play in movie maker but does in media player
After much work I was able to upload and play video files, avi , in wmp vs 11. I wanted to email some clips so opened movei maker to edit, compress but only the audio plays. It seems I have the