Select a solution
- Back up your programs, system settings, and files
Back up your programs, system settings, and files to use for disaster recovery, such as a hard disk failure.
- Microsoft Word icon disappeard from desktop...The program is not listed under programs...I can open a document under Word, but where did the
I don't know what to try since I don't even see Microsoft Word listed under programs. The other applications in Office are listed under programs, but I didn't have them on my desktop.
- How do you download something(Software, programs, files, etc...) without also downloading the same thing to all the other user accounts on my computer?
I have windows vista. When I download some thing like, Itunes, DivX, or any other software, it also downloads it to all other user accounts. Some programs ask,
- Saving Files to the desktop
I have a couple of files saved on the desktop itself and whenever I resave the file, it moves the file to the
- Cannot open programs using the desktop icons
Original title: I cannot access any of the programs on my desktop via the icons. The entire desktop seems to be locked out.__However I can go the the lower right corner of the screen and