Select a solution
- Back up your programs, system settings, and files
Back up your programs, system settings, and files to use for disaster recovery, such as a hard disk failure.
- PROGRAMS SUCH AS INTERNET EXPLORER AND MS EXCEL FLY OFF DESKTOP TO THE RIGHT
PROGRAMS SUCH AS INTERNET EXPLORER AND MS EXCEL FLY OFF DESKTOP TO THE RIGHT. THEY JUST DISAPPEAR TO THE RIGHT AND UNABLE TO ACCESS THEM. CLICKING ON INTERNET EXPLORER JUST LOADS PROGRAM BUT NOT ON
- How do you download something(Software, programs, files, etc...) without also downloading the same thing to all the other user accounts on my computer?
I have windows vista. When I download some thing like, Itunes, DivX, or any other software, it also downloads it to all other user accounts. Some programs ask,
- Saving Files to the desktop
I have a couple of files saved on the desktop itself and whenever I resave the file, it moves the file to the
- All of my files on my desktop are gone.How do I get them back?
All of my files on my desktop are gone. How do I get them back? All my picttures and files are gone????