Select a solution
- Back up your programs, system settings, and files
Back up your programs, system settings, and files to use for disaster recovery, such as a hard disk failure.
- Microsoft Word icon disappeard from desktop...The program is not listed under programs...I can open a document under Word, but where did the
I don't know what to try since I don't even see Microsoft Word listed under programs. The other applications in Office are listed under programs, but I didn't have them on my desktop.
- How do you download something(Software, programs, files, etc...) without also downloading the same thing to all the other user accounts on my computer?
I have windows vista. When I download some thing like, Itunes, DivX, or any other software, it also downloads it to all other user accounts. Some programs ask,
- PROGRAMS SUCH AS INTERNET EXPLORER AND MS EXCEL FLY OFF DESKTOP TO THE RIGHT
PROGRAMS SUCH AS INTERNET EXPLORER AND MS EXCEL FLY OFF DESKTOP TO THE RIGHT. THEY JUST DISAPPEAR TO THE RIGHT AND UNABLE TO ACCESS THEM. CLICKING ON INTERNET EXPLORER JUST LOADS PROGRAM BUT NOT ON
- Saving Files to the desktop
I have a couple of files saved on the desktop itself and whenever I resave the file, it moves the file to the