Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Cannot connect to internet (using either wired or wireless connection) after a power outage, getting error
After a power outage, I cannot connect to wireless (cannot even connect with the wired ethernet cable); keep getting message
- Cannot open wireless connection to connect to network
Original Title - have Cisco router, Belkin wireless adapter whisch was working perfectly. I was using Network Magic software. Now, I can't open the wireless connection to connect. My add a device is
- XP Network Wired Printing Issues, Wireless Is OK
I'm trying to print on a corp network printer. This has previously worked. All network printers indicate Unable To Connect. This occurs when on the wired LAN. When on the corp. wireless LAN, the
- Wireless IP addresses show up as source address on wired network.
If a computer is connected to a wireless network with an IP address scheme of let's say 192.168.1.0/24 and then also connects to a wired network with a different IP address scheme let's say