Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- internet radio won't recognize computer on network
Worked fine until recently. My internet radio connects to my home network but it won't recognize my XP SP3computer any longer. The network shows the computer, a laptop, but the IRadio stopped
- Internet YES, home network NO
My laptop connects to the router and gets out the internet just fine. It will not, however, connect to other computers on our home network. I have run the Wizard several times, and it seems to run
- can connect to the network but not the internet running xp
I am running an xp computer on a LAN, can connect to the network, ping the DNS server, gateway, etc. however, i can not conncet to the internet. when i ping a web address using the site name or
- wireless network is connected, but internet explorer will not display webpage and directs me here.
My laptop computer was connecting wirelessly to my own private network and public networks such as McDonalds, Panerra, etc.. Now I get a message that says internet explorer cannot display the webpage,