Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- how can I backup very long file paths and long file names with spaces?
I am desperate for backup, but keep getting backup failures and may have painted myself into a corner and need some good advice please. I run a micro-business in art publishing, using a bank of images
- How to Save system restore point files to a CD?
How to Save system restore point data/files to remote storage device; e.g., CD? Why ... I need to run malware ID/removal software on PC. To fully clean I need to turn off system restore which will
- How can I restore a flashdrive to it's original files which have been replaced/deleted?
Original Title: How can I restore a flashdrive to it's original files? I accidently replaced a file with an older version of that file. Missing file
- Backup wizard in Windows XP does not allow choice of drive to create recovery disk
Backup wizard requires a 3.5 floppy to create a syst. restore disk when my system and many others no longer have 3.5 disks...how to resolve?? Original Title: windows xp absence of 3.5 floppy and
- i deleted pic files by mistake, ran sys restore from earlier day, still gone, any suggestions
attempting to burn pics to a cd, deleted pic files by mistake, could not locate any of the files. did a system restore from 2 days earlier(restore point), files are still gone, they are not in the