Select a solution
- Pc problem - Computer freeze & Crash most times
Hello, I would like to ask, why does my PC crash most of the time? When I play games, sometimes, the computer will just freeze and have this weird buzzing noise coming out from the speakers. I tried
- My computer which is a Sony vaio pc and runs on windows XP is having trouble booting up.
My computer which is a Sony vaio pc and runs on windows XP is having trouble booting up. when i turn it on it shows the sony and windows logo and goes black. i've tried unplugging it and plugging it
- Computer starts to run scan once booted. Unable to use pc while this happens. Later in the day the pc will run scan again.
soon after i start my computer windows xp3 32 bit it starts scanning something you cannot use it while doing this later in day it will scan again i went in to sceduals <Original title - soon after i
- In trying to scan my computer system for disk errors and to clean them up but my computer is denying me the option of clicking on Properties
In trying to scan my computer system for disk errors and to clean them up, I'm advised to click on My Computer, File, Properties, Tools, Error Checking, Check Now, Check Disk Options, Scan for and. .
- I have enabled all services at computer management, now my pc is slow
Please tell me any unnecessary service to disable from here: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6udy07-D37Q/ULo1DtbhQSI/AAAAAAAAAJw/E76_iBVifZU/s730/untitled.jpg My pc is running very slow :( Help!