Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons:
We are using Windows server 2003 sp2 & windows xp professional sp3. We would like to connect to the server using Remote Desktop, but we get the following error:
- problems remote desktop windows xp.
i am trying to to set up remote desktop on my desktop computer in windows xp, and i am following the instructions from Microsoft.com but, in the instructions it says: Select the
- Remote Desktop Connection
When I use RDC on my XP desktop to connect to a Win Server 2003, and then place my cursor at the very top, I get the line that shows the server's IP address, the 'pin' to make the line stay in place,
- Unable to print using remote desktop connection
I have a computer we'll called XPHOME. XPHOME has XP loaded on it. It is on a home network with ethernet etc. It has a USB Samsung CLP315 printer attached to it, which we will call SAMSUNG. XPHOME
- I have a desktop PC with windows XP (Professional) on it, but I cannot access this pc through the Remote Desktop tool.
Remote desktop does not work Hi there, I have a desktop PC with windows XP (Professional) on it, but I cannot access this pc through the Remote Desktop tool. I already checked several options, but