Select a solution
- Install application software from USB port.
Hi, I have a software application on a CD/DVD disc and would like to install it on my notebook which has no CD/DVD drive but only a USB port. There is a 160gb Hard drive, 1gb ram, a SDHC, SD slot,
- If I re-install original software, will that remove existing files from my hard drive?
I accidentally deleted programs my computer needs to access the Internet. I tried system restore, but nothing. Can I re-install the original software without harming the documents on the hard drive?
- How do I uninstall a program in Add/Remove programs that does not list the option to
> I am trying to unistall and reinstall my HP Printer. > In my Add/Remove programs list, there were several HP programs listed and I started removing them (had done this in the past w/o any problem).
- How can I uninstall hidden programs (not shown in add/remove programs)? I already tried deleting every occurrence of
I am on XP with SP2 installed (not enough space for SP3). The hidden programs include MovieMaker, Outlook Express, and Internet Explorer (for the last two, add/remove windows components will only
- trying to uninstall a java program in the add or remove and it won't let me,window installer says the installation source for this product is not available verify that the source exist and that you can access it.
it says I have jre 1.6.0_20 in add or remove but in java control panel it won't let me open and says The system cannot find registry key specified:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime