Select a solution
- I can't uninstall many programs from add and remove programs, due to a problem finding.msi files, though I can find them myself, the computer won't recognize my file .
I am using Microsift XP :( , SP3 or now 4 I guess, it was recently installed by MS Update. Build x86, 32-bit. Anyway, oddly since I had the virus I got while MSE wasn't woking for a few weeks, of
- Remove of application & replace with program for opening a picture
I am trying to open a picture in MS Picture Manager instead of opening with program I hit its application,! How do you remove the application from the choices and put in the program??????
- cannot uninstall silverlight to install newer version, not a valid windows package
microsoft silverlight cannot uninstall silverlight older version i believe, to install newer version. error comes up opened. Verify that the patch exwhen i try to go and remove it from add/remove
- My add/remove feature won't remove/uninstall any of the programs listed (windows xp)
When Add/Remove feature populates the list and I click on Uninstall, it will not uninstall even one of the listed programs. Please help.
- install uninstall problems in xp pro. Fix it says it's gone, not in add remove. will not let me re install program
Due to a major crash as a result of power outage during install of driver updates, I was forced to re install a good many programs, one being intelitype pro. Did the normal removal with add and