Select a solution
- Run time error, when trying to play online games
Original Title: username access Hi Can anyone tell me how I can access the username I`m currently signed into Windows with.I need this to fix a problem I`ve encountered while trying to play an online
- Connected, browser works, but online video games do not?!
My wireless inter was working fine for such a long time, and all of the sudden, today, the internet said
- After online games load, get a red
On game sites,(zone, popcap, shockwave, etc...), once a game is selected and loads 100%, a small red X appears in the corner. Active x and flash player is installed...why is this?
- no online games or new programs will install or download. this just started a week ago
have no ability for email, game downloads, no installs, any suggestions? i'm not computer smart, which is why i stuck with no chat just gaming
- how do reinstall games in windows xp online on a win32 laptop?
Its a Dell Inspiron 9200 Laptop with windows XP service pack 3 already installed. I dont have the operating system disk.