Select a solution
- apply the current view setting to other folders - apply to folders button greyed out
I am attempting to change the folders view setting so that I apply a view to all folders. I followed this instruction: 1. Open a folder, click the arrow next to the Views button on the toolbar, and
- Remove WER folders in win XP
Original title: how do I remove WER folders in win XP I have been using Disk clean up without any success. Every time I remove, I get about 5 GB files which can be deleted. I delete them but the next
- Creating multiple folders with multiple folders in them fast
How can I create multiple folders with a specific set of folders in each of them quickly? for example: folder1 -> test1, test2, test3.... folder2 -> test1, test2, test3.... folder3 -> test1, test2,
- How to password one folder among many folders
I am a trainer and have folders for each student on a USB Drive. All students access the drive to retrieve documents from their particular folder. But on occasions they have looked at a fellow
- My media files dont show up in the folders but they do under properties of the folder.
I have music files that do appear in the folders. When I open the folders only the album cover shows. If I go to the properties of the folder, it shows the files are in the folder.