This Web site uses scripting to enhance your browsing experience.
To allow all Web sites in the Internet zone to run scripts, use the steps that apply to your browser:
Windows Internet Explorer
(all versions except Pocket Internet Explorer
To allow scripting on this Web site only, and to leave scripting disabled in the Internet zone, add this Web site to the Trusted sites zone.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4
If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
a. Click Custom Level.
b. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
Mozilla Corporation’s Firefox version 2
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Go back one page button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload current page button to run scripts.
Opera Software’s Opera version 9
- On the Tools menu, click Preferences.
- On the Advanced tab, click Content.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload button to run scripts.
- Select Edit, Preferences,Advanced
Automated Solutions in Windows Vista
Do you ever wish your computer would just fix problems itself? Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting (MATs) solutions diagnose common problems with Windows Vista and fix them automatically for you. Select one of the links below to try out MATs...