* Customers who have purchased their software from a retailer (known as shrink-wrapped software) please observe the following support policy:
90 days No-charge Support included with Software Purchase
Customers who purchase full packaged products (consumer products, desktop applications, desktop operating systems) will receive 90 days of no-charge assistance via phone, starting from either the product activation or the first incident.
- 90 days support from product activation for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- 90 days support from first incident for the 2007 Microsoft Office system
- 90 days support from first incident for all other Consumer products
* Customers who have Microsoft software pre-installed on their new PC please observe the following support policy:
Customers whose Microsoft consumer products came preinstalled on their new PC may use Microsoft
Personal Support for a fee. Contact your local
Microsoft office for more information.
Please note that if your software was preinstalled on your computer, your supplier may be the most appropriate resource for technical support,
click here for further information.
* Customers may also be entitled to No-charge Support Incidents as a Program Benefit or Microsoft License Type
Click on the appropriate link to find out whether you are entitled to no-charge telephone or online support incidents if: