In the Windows Solitaire game using Standard Scoring, the highest
possible score is 24113.
Standard Scoring in the Windows Solitaire game is accomplished as
- You receive 5 points per card brought from the deck to the table
and 10 points per card brought from the table to the foundation at the
- Bonus points are calculated with the formula of 700,000 / (seconds
to finish) if the game takes more than 30 seconds. If the game takes
less than 30 seconds, no bonus point is awarded.
Article ID: 101766 - Last Review: July 7, 2005 - Revision: 2.1
- Microsoft Windows 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 3.0a
- Microsoft Windows 3.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 3.11 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.1
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.11