If you use the Bulleted List feature, the bullets are black by default. If
you are using colored text and want the bullets to match, use the following
procedure to achieve the desired effect:
- Place your cursor where you want the first bullet to appear.
- From the Tools menu, choose Insert Symbol.
- From the Insert Symbol dialog box, select the font and character you
want as a bullet and choose OK.
- Select the bullet and choose Character from the Format menu.
- In the Character dialog box, select the color you want the bullet to
be, and choose OK.
- Use spaces or tabs to separate the text from the bullet.
For multiple bullets, either repeat this procedure or copy and paste the
bullets where you want them to appear.
Article ID: 124130 - Last Review: August 16, 2005 - Revision: 2.1
- Microsoft Publisher 3.0 Standard Edition
Retired KB Content Disclaimer
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.