- Start Scheduler Service on the computer running the process you want to
- Copy Kill.exe from the Windows NT 3.5x Resource Kit to the target
computer's System32 directory, typically C:\Winnt35\System32.
- From a command prompt on the remote computer, type:
AT \\TARGET_MACHINE execute_time "kill process_name"
For Example, type:
AT \\NTSERVER1 13:00 "kill clock"
NOTE: If the process name is not the same as the executable name, you can
get the process name by using Pviewer.exe, also from the Resource Kit.
Also, the remote user must have proper access to the target machine.
Article ID: 142011 - Last Review: February 28, 2014 - Revision: 4.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 3.5
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 3.51
|kbnosurvey kbarchive KB142011|