After you uninstall NetMeeting, delete the NetMeeting folder manually. To
do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, point to Programs, and then click Windows
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the Program Files\NetMeeting folder.
NetMeeting is stored in this folder by default.
- Click to select the NetMeeting folder, and then press DELETE.
- In the Confirm Folder Delete dialog box, click Yes.
Article ID: 158677 - Last Review: January 19, 2007 - Revision: 2.2
- Microsoft NetMeeting 2.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft NetMeeting 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft NetMeeting 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 98 Standard Edition