When viewing a Web page in place, you can send the page via e-mail.
Viewing a Web page in place is a new feature of Microsoft Outlook 2000. To
use this feature, you must turn on the Web toolbar and customize it. To do
this, follow these steps:
- On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then click Web.
- In the Web toolbar, type a URL to any Web site.
NOTE: The actual Web site you choose is not critical, but you must have
a Web page open so the command will be visible.
- On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then click Customize.
- On the Commands tab, click Actions in the Categories list.
- In the Commands list, drag "Send Web Page by E-mail" to the Web toolbar.
You can move this command around on the toolbar as long as the Customize
dialog box is open.
Sending a Web Page Via E-mail
To send a Web page via e-mail, follow these steps:
- On the Web toolbar, type a URL to the Web site that you want to send.
- Click "Send Web Page by E-Mail."
- Address the mail message and then click Send.
Article ID: 197277 - Last Review: October 11, 2013 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB197277|