In Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) in an Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR environment, a user's contact list is empty, or some of the contacts are missing.
This issue occurs for one of the following reasons:
- The contacts were deleted accidentally.
- The user account was deprovisioned and then reprovisioned.
Contact Microsoft Online Services Support by online submission or by telephone.
Article ID: 2021043 - Last Review: July 14, 2014 - Revision: 24.0
- Microsoft Business Productivity Online Dedicated
- Microsoft Office Communications Online Dedicated
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- Microsoft Lync 2010