When you use the Microsoft ActiMates Interactive Teletubbies with the
Microsoft ActiMates TV Pack, you may hear a high-pitched humming noise in
This behavior can occur if the ActiMates TV Pack transmitter creates Radio
Frequency (RF) interference with your VCR.
You may be able to resolve this issue by using any of the following
- Move the ActiMates TV Pack transmitter further away from the TV and
- Connect the ActiMates TV Pack transmitter to the Video Out jack on
- If your TV and VCR audio is connected to a stereo receiver or
amplifier, verify that all components are properly grounded.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
This behavior occurs with a limited number of VCR makes and models.
Article ID: 222665 - Last Review: October 28, 2002 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft ActiMates Interactive Teletubbies
- Microsoft ActiMates TV Pack
- Microsoft ActiMates TV Pack 2
- Microsoft ActiMates TV Pack 3
- Microsoft ActiMates Interactive Arthur
- Microsoft ActiMates Interactive Barney
- Microsoft ActiMates Interactive D.W.
- ActiMates Software Sampler 1.0
|kb3rdparty kbbug kbhardware kbpending kbsound KB222665|Retired KB Content Disclaimer
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.