After you open Internet Explorer, you see a dialog window that states that your installed version of the Baidu Toolbar is incompatible with Internet Explorer 8. Note
The Baidu Toolbar is an add-in for Internet Explorer.
Diagnose and fix the problem automaticallyThe Automatically diagnose and fix common problems with Windows Update troubleshooter may automatically fix the problem described in this article.
This troubleshooter fixes many problems.Learn moreRun now
Collapse this imageExpand this image
- This automatic fix will disable the Baidu Toolbar for you.
- This wizard may be only in English. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not using the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD and then run the fix on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myself
To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods.
Method 1: Update your software
Download the new version of the add-in that works with Internet Explorer 8. To do this, click the third-party site button:
Method 2: Disable the add-in
To disable the Baidu Toolbar add-in, follow these steps:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- When you see the message that states “Manage add-ons” for the Baidu Toolbar, click Always open Internet Explorer without this add-on.
Note The add-in is now disabled and will not be loaded again. Internet Explorer 8 should now work without any issues.
If the problem is not fixed, you can contact Microsoft Support
for additional help.
We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me
" blog or send us an email
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 2321134 - Last Review: April 30, 2013 - Revision: 28.0
|kbfixmedell kbmsifixme kbfixme kbvideocontent kbcip KB2321134|