Consider the following scenario:
- You are a Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 user. A Microsoft Lync 2010 user invites you to join a conference.
- You join the conference as a guest by using Lync Web App.
- You dial out to your Director Inward Dialing (DID) number from Lync Web App.
- You answer the call by using the Office Communicator 2007 R2 endpoint. The Office Communicator 2007 R2 endpoint is added to the conference with the audio only mode.
- The Lync 2010 user adds desktop sharing to the conference.
In this scenario, you receive an invite for the desktop sharing in the Communicator 2007 R2 endpoint. If you accept the invite, you join the conference with all modes. However, you have already joined the conference with the audio only mode. Therefore, the invite should not be sent to the Communicator 2007 R2 endpoint.
To resolve this problem, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update package for Communicator 2007 R2: November 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2447997 - Last Review: December 17, 2010 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter KB2447997|