The information in this article explains how to print four months of your calendar on a single page.
To print four months of your calendar on a single page:
- On the View menu, point to Go To, and click Calendar.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- Click Monthly Style, in the Print style list.
- Click to select the Start and End dates, in the Print range section.
- Click Page Setup.
- On the Format tab, in the Options section, click 1 page/month in the Layout list, and click to select Print Exactly One Month Per Page. You may also want to reduce the size of the font for the Date headings and Appointments. Click to select Don't Print Weekends, if that information is not needed.
- On the Paper tab, click Letter 8 1/2 x 11 in in the Paper Type list, click 1/4 sheet booklet in the Page Size list, click Landscape, and click OK twice.
- Click Yes if you receive the prompt:
Booklets should be printed double-sided. If your printer supports double-sided printing, select the double-sided print options in the Properties dialog box for the printer. Do you want to print with the selected settings?
: If you want to print two months per page, select 1/2 sheet booklet
, in the Page Size
list in step 7.
Article ID: 244864 - Last Review: September 29, 2003 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition