Consider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft Outlook and Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook on a computer that is running a non-English version of Windows.
- You schedule a Live Meeting conference by using the Live Meeting service in Outlook.
- The subject of the Live Meeting contains an extended ACSII character.
- You send the Live Meeting conference invitation.
In this scenario, the subject of the calendar entry for the Live Meeting conference is incorrect.
This issue occurs because the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook converts the XML response incorrectly that is received from the Live Meeting conference center.
To fix this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update for the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook: February, 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2482424 - Last Review: August 26, 2011 - Revision: 1.1
- Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2482424|