Consider the following scenario:
- You use a computer that has Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 installed.
- You create a Live Meeting invitation by using Office Communications Server 2007 in Outlook.
- You send the Live Meeting invitation to an external federated user.
- The external federated user accesses the Internet by using a proxy that has Digest authentication enabled.
- The external federated user clicks the Join the Meeting link in the Live Meeting invitation.
In this scenario, the federated user cannot join the Live Meeting, and receives the following error message:
Live Meeting cannot connect to the meeting.
Wait a few moments, and then try to join the meeting again.
If you still cannot connect, contact your administrator or technical support.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update package for the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client: May 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft
products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2482432 - Last Review: August 12, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2482432|