Consider the following scenario:
- You create a pool-level default location profile and a per-user location profile in a Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment.
- You assign the per-user location profile to a Tanjay desk phone and to a third-party IP phone.
- You delete the per-user location profile.
- You restart the Tanjay desk phone and the third-party IP phone.
In this scenario, the service requests from the Tanjay desk phone and the third-party IP phone to retrieve the location profile are unsuccessful. Additionally, the third-party IP phone does not work.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Office Communications Server 2007 R2: March, 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to"
Article ID: 2489820 - Last Review: March 10, 2011 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Standard Edition
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2489820|