You have problems using an app or a game that you purchased from Windows Phone 7 Marketplace or Windows Phone 8 Store.
Contact the app publisher
The publisher or developer of the app provides support for the app's features, usage and game play. Microsoft does not provide technical support for apps that are created by other publishers.
Contact information for most apps is available within the app itself. You may also find app publisher information in Marketplace Ratings and Reviews, where you can provide feedback directly to the app publisher.
- Locate the app in the App list or Games Collection list. Here's how to find them:
- On Start, flick left to the App list and locate your app in the list.
- On Start, tap Games, and locate your app in the Collection list.
- Tap and hold the app's tile.
- Select Rate and review.
General app troubleshooting steps
If the app continues to have problem, you can try the following general troubleshooting steps. After you try each step, check whether the problem still exists before you try the next step.
Step 1: Verify the app requirements
When you tap any app in Marketplace or Store, the screen that is displayed is called the details screen. Listed at the bottom of the details screen is information including release date, version number, file size, supported languages, and requirements such as whether the app or game requires access to a data connection, sensors, location services, push notifications, media library, web browser, phone identity, owner identity, RunsUnderLock, or Xbox LIVE.Note
Although the details screen lists the file size for the game or app, you may need to have even more storage space available on your phone to successfully install it. During download and installation, space is needed for the compressed application package and for the app or game files that are being installed. The application package and related temporary files are removed when the installation is complete.
Read the details screen to make sure the app meets all necessary requirements to run on your phone.
Step 2: Restart the phone
To restart your Windows Phone, press and hold the Power
Skjul billedetUdvid billedet
until you see Slide down to power off
, then flick down. After it’s off, press the Power
button to turn on your phone again.
If this restart sequence doesn’t work for your phone, try one of the following options:
- Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds. After it’s off, press the Power button to turn on your phone again.
- If your phone has a replaceable battery, remove and reinsert the battery located under your phone’s back panel. Then press the Power button to turn on your phone again.
Step 3: Check for app updates
- On Start, tap Marketplace or Store.
- If updates are available, tap Updates, and then tap Update all.
Step 4: Delete the app or game
To delete an app:
- On Start, flick left to the App list.
- Tap and hold the app, and then tap Uninstall.
To delete a game:
- On Start, tap Games.
- In Collection, tap and hold a game, and then tap Remove.
Step 5: Reinstall the app
You can reinstall an app without purchasing it again, as long as the publisher continues to include it in Marketplace or Store. When you tap Buy
, a message in the Purchase Confirmation screen will let you know that you have already purchased this app or game and that you have the option to install it again.
To learn more, go to the "Download apps and games FAQ" on the Windows Phone 7
Windows Phone 8
Artikel-id: 2508228 - Seneste redigering: 23. juli 2013 - Redigering: 12.0
- Windows Phone Consumer
- Windows Phone Services
- Windows Phone 7 Consumer
- Windows Phone 8 for Consumers
|kbwp7 kbwp7marketplace kbwp8 KB2508228|