Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 on a computer that is running a non-English version of Windows. The computer does not have the Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant installed.
- You open the Live Meeting 2007 client, and then you click the down-arrow icon in the upper-left corner.
- You click Open User Accounts, and then you type a correct URL address, user name and password for the Live Meeting service.
- You click Test Connection.
In this scenario, you receive the following non-localized error message:
Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant is not installed. Please install from below links and try again.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update package for the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client: February, 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2509502 - Last Review: August 12, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2509502|