Consider the following scenario:
- You deploy the Response Group Service (RGS) in a Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment.
- A user calls the RGS from a Private Branch Exchange (PBX) telephone.
- The user ends the call before the ring back tone is played.
In this scenario, the call is routed unexpectedly to the RGS, and rings for 8 minutes unless you restart the RGS. Additionally, the following event is logged on the Communications Server 2007 R2 server:
Event ID: 31036
Task Category: OCS Response Group Service
Computer: <Computer Name>
Workflow was terminated because an unhandled exception occurred during its execution.
This issue occurs because one of the following reasons:
- The CallDisconnected event is not raised by the CommunicationsSequenceActivity class when the call flow enters the CommunicationsSequenceActivity class in the scenario that is described in the “Symptoms” section.
- The CANCEL request may not contain an ms-application-aor header in the scenario that is described in the “Symptoms” section. The Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Windows Workflow Activities does not handle this situation correctly.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Microsoft Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Windows Workflow Activities Redist: March, 2011
For more information about the CommunicationsSequenceActivity
class, visit the following Microsoft website:CommunicationsSequenceActivity Class
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to"
Article ID: 2512090 - Last Review: March 10, 2011 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Standard Edition
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2512090|