Article ID: 2519932 - View products that this article applies to.
When you use the search feature on the Remote Web Access File Sharing gadget, the search results may be inconsistent. If you search using English keywords, the search may succeed but if you search using Fareast keywords, the search results may be blank.
This issue will occur if during the initial installation of a Fareast language version of the server, the user changed the default language from a Fareast language to English.
You must use the following steps to switch the default server language back to the original product language.
1. Open Control Panel on the Server
2. Go to regional and language
3. Go to the Keyboards and Languages Tab
4. Change the language back to the original product language
5. Go to the Administrative Tab
6. Choose copy settings
7. Check the box labelled "Welcome Screen and system Accounts" and choose OK
8. Reboot the server
(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=151500)for other considerations.
Contact us for more help
Connect with Answer Desk for expert help.