When you revisit certain websites, Windows Internet Explorer 8 does not load the current page. To load the current page, you have to refresh the web page.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer 8.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, locate the Browsing History section.
- Click to select the Delete browsing history on exit check box.
- Click Delete.
- Click to select a check box for the items that you want Internet Exploere to delete on exit.
- Click Delete, and then click OK. Or, click Apply to exit the Internet Options dialog box.
Article ID: 2525067 - Last Review: March 21, 2011 - Revision: 1.0
- Windows Internet Explorer 8
|kbprb kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB2525067|