Learn how to preview and to open attachments in Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011.
To preview or to open attachments, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook.
- Double-click an email message that has an attachment to open it.
- Above the body of the message or at the bottom of the email header is the section of the email window that contains attachments.
- To open the attachment in the application that is associated with the file type, double-click the attachment name.
- For other options, press the Control key and then click or right-click the attachment name in the email header. You see a list that contains the following options:
- Save As
- Save All
- Preview All
- Remove All
- If you are expecting more attachments, look next to the attachment for a blue link that says "... more," and then click it.
Collapse this imageExpand this image
For more information, click here
Article ID: 2536978 - Last Review: September 3, 2013 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011