Consider the following scenario:
- You deploy a custom application in the Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment. You do this by installing a Microsoft SIP Processing Language (MSPL) script on the Lync Server 2010 front-end server. The MSPL script uses the QueryCategory function to verify the user status.
- A Lync 2010 user invites another Lync 2010 user for an instant messaging session.
- You verify the corresponding log in Event Viewer.
In this scenario, the log displays a warning message that states that the QueryCategory
function returns a NULL
value instead of the presence information as a string.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update for Lync Server 2010: April 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft
products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2538969 - Last Review: May 4, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition
|kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2538969|