After you join a Microsoft Office Live Meeting session, you receive the following error message:
Content failed to download due to a problem with your Conference Center configuration. Contact your administrator.
This issue typically occurs when one or more of the following conditions are true:
- The presenter is sharing documents in the meeting.
- Browser settings are incorrect.
- The Live Meeting Client needs an update.
- The network configuration is incorrect.
- Firewall settings for the profile are incorrect.
This error does not occur when a user accesses the Poll Page.
To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods:
Method 1: Adjust your browser settings
- Start Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet options.
- On the General tab, click Delete.
- Delete temporary Internet files and cookies.
- On the Content tab, click Clear SSL state.
- Click the Advanced tab, and in the Security section, click to clear the following options:
- Check for server certificate revocation.
- Check for publisher's certificate revocation.
- Do not save encrypted pages to disk
- Click to enable SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Close all Internet Explorer instances.
Method 2: Update the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Client
- Uninstall the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 Client by using Control Panel.
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Visit the following website:
- Click the Download Live Meeting 2007 link.
- When you are prompted to run or to save the file, click Run.
- Follow the prompts to install Live Meeting 2007.
: If the troubleshooting steps in this article not work, try to use a different computer profile. Or, contact an administrator to verify the firewall settings.
For more information about the network connectivity requirements for the Microsoft Live Meeting service, see the following article:
Network connectivity requirements for the Microsoft Live Meeting service.
Article ID: 2569459 - Last Review: November 1, 2012 - Revision: 8.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007