As long as you have not emptied the Deleted Items
folder, it is possible to retrieve a deleted item. Use the following steps to retrieve deleted items:
- On the Outlook Bar, click Outlook Shortcuts, and then click Deleted Items.
- Right-click the items that you want to retrieve, and then click Move to Folder on the shortcut menu.
- In the Move the selected items to the folder box, click the folder that you want to move the items to.
- To quickly retrieve a deleted item, drag the item from Deleted Items folder to another folder.
- If you retrieve a deleted task that you assigned to another person, and you were receiving status reports for that task, you can not receive the status reports after you retrieve the deleted task.
If you delete items from the Deleted Items
folder, and you are using Microsoft Exchange Server, you may be able to recover the items. For additional information about recovering deleted items when using Exchange Server, click the article number below
to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
OL2000: (CW) How to Purge or Recover Deleted Items
Article ID: 259231 - Last Review: October 25, 2013 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB259231|