The following changes have been made to the Windows Explorer menus in Windows Millennium Edition (Me):
- The Folder Options command has been moved from the View menu to the Tools menu.
- The As Web Page command has been removed from the View menu. This functionality has been incorporated into other commands (Customize This Folder and Folder Options).
- The Go menu has been removed. Most this functionality has been moved to a new Go To command on the View menu.
- The Find command has been removed from the Tools menu.
To find files, folders, computers or people, use any of the following methods:
- In Windows Explorer, click the Search button on the toolbar.
- In Windows Explorer, point to Explorer Bar on the View menu, and then click Search.
- In Windows Explorer, press CTRL+E to display the Search bar.
The changes described in this article were prompted by usability testing, and correspond to the menu structure in Microsoft Windows 2000.
Article ID: 261937 - Last Review: October 20, 2013 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbinfo kbui KB261937|