You try to access the Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE) Administration Center after a new version of it is released. However, the sign-in page is not displayed. Or, you receive the following error message:
This issue may occur if one of the following conditions is true:
- A conflict exists with a cached copy of the FOPE Administration Center in the web browser, and this prevents the page from loading correctly.
- The IP address of the new version of the FOPE Administration Center changed, and local network access settings prevent you from accessing the sign-in page.
To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods, as appropriate for your situation:
- Clear the web browser cache and cookies.
- Verify that there are no conflicts with the local firewall or proxy that may be caching or limiting the IP address of the FOPE Administration Center.
- Try to sign in to the FOPE Administration Center from a different computer.
If the issue continues to occur after you try these methods, contact Technical Support. Information about how to contact Technical Support is located in the Resources
area on the Information
tab of the FOPE Administration Center.
Article ID: 2636060 - Last Review: June 17, 2013 - Revision: 5.0
- Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange
|vkbportal225 vkbportal237 KB2636060|