Article ID: 2665247 - View products that this article applies to.
Consider the following scenario:
Warning If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
On Windows 7, click Start > Run and type regedit > Enter
1. Browse to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\NetCache
2. Right click on NetCache and select String.For name type SparseExclusionList.
3. Right click on the new created key and select Modify.
4. For value, paste the following line (not to include *.xls)
5. Save the changes and reboot the client machine.
(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=151500)for other considerations.
Article ID: 2665247 - Last Review: April 26, 2013 - Revision: 5.0
Contact us for more help
Connect with Answer Desk for expert help.