The following article describes how to install Image Composer from the FrontPage 2000 CD set.
Image Composer is only available with the FrontPage 2000 standalone version. Office 2000 does not include Image Composer.
Install Image Composer
To install Image Composer, follow these steps:
- Insert CD 2 of the FrontPage standalone version.
- If your computer is set to autorun, you receive the Image Composer Setup.
If your computer is not set to autorun, follow these steps:
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to your CD-ROM drive.
- In the ENU folder on the CD, double-click Setup.exe. This starts Image Composer 1.5 Setup.
- Continue through the Setup program to install Image Composer.
Article ID: 266666 - Last Review: October 27, 2002 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Standard Edition
|kbhowto kbhowtomaster KB266666|