Consider the following scenario:
- You open Region and Language in Control Panel.
- You change Short time under Date and time formats to tt h:mm.
- You change the Format to one of the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified, PRC)
- Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan)
- Japanese (Japan)
- Korean (Korea)
- You sign in to Microsoft Lync 2010, and start an instant message conversation.
In this scenario, the time stamp that is displayed in the instant message (IM) conversation windows is truncated.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010: February 2012
Article ID: 2666702 - Last Review: March 1, 2012 - Revision: 1.0
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2666702|